Sunday, July 24, 2016

Turning [back] Japanese


Back in my noob days, my first community in SL loved all things Japanese. Their houses were Japanese, they dressed up like Japanese, they loved manga, anime, and cosplay. That was years ago, but sometimes I kind of miss the atmosphere, and so glad I still have some kimonos in my inventory!
Credits :
Mesh Head : Catwa - Jessica
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Original
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Skin : Belleza - Keira (Catwa Applier & Omega Applier for Slink) - Medium
Eyes : Deesses Boutique - Vision Mesh Eyes set(bought this set at The Dressing Room
Hair : LeLutka - HF05 hair - Clouds 
Kimono : Bare Rose - Yukata Yozakura
Footwear : Anachron - Mesh Okobo - Black Lacquer

Photo Location : Kyoto Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment