Sunday, August 14, 2016

When Dearest Hubby Decided to Go Inworld Once Again...

As my old SL friends know, I met my RL husband in SL some years ago. Once we started dating in RL and eventually got married, he stopped logging in. Today all of a sudden he was willing to login and take pictures with me in SL again like old time. 

My my, I’ve forgotten how much fun it was to date inworld <3 <3




The pose I used on the first photo was from Tifa Poses, called Together. On the other two photos were some of my old collection of couple poses.
Photo location : The Looking Glass 

Credits
My look :
Mesh Head  : Catwa - Jessica
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Original
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Mesh Feet :  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Mid
Skin & Make up : Belleza - Keira (Catwa Applier & Omega Applier for Slink) - Medium
Eyes : Deesses Boutique - Vision Mesh Eyes set (bought this set at The Dressing Room)
Hair : Magika - Meadow 
Dress : Loordes of London - The Exeter -#14
Stockings : .ARISE. - Super Low Sheer Leggings - Black

Nathan’s look :
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Male
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
Mesh Feet :  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Male Flat
Skin : Redgrave - Chris (Tan)
Hair : Uw.st - 7R - Scott 02 Hair
Outfit : Polo Paul - Male Complete Outfit - Why are You Rude
Glasses : HOC - Rectangle Framed Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment