Friday, June 30, 2017

Vintage-Rustic Attic



When I decorate my house, I mostly end up creating a modern or industrial clean look. But in the back of my head, I sometimes think about creating a vintage-rustic look. And this is the first time I finally manage to do it! So happy with the home and garden items I got from this round of Cosmopolitan, as I can create a vintage-rustic look with the furniture! Get them before this round ends on July 1st!

Credits :

Vespertine - Chanson Dautomne Skybox

Sources for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - Single Bed Blue

Sources for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - Single Bed Pastel

Sources for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - FOJEK Lamp

Sources for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - HALOFA Lamp

Chez Moi - Round Rug Leeloo (texture change on click)

Chez Moi - Dart Board Decor New York

MadPea - Mad Hatter Stand

calm. for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - il Mare Wall Art - Seahorse

calm. for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - il Mare Wall Art - Seaweed

Fayded for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - Door Shelf

Fayded for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - Pillow Bucket

Fayded for Cosmopolitan (June 19 to July 1, 2017) - Doorknob Frame
(texture change on click)

{what next} - 'Emma' Tulip Bouquet

+Half-Deer+ - Beary Spring Planter - Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment