Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Traveling Through Sea!



Traveling through sea! It's been a long while! Last time I did, I got awfully seasick on my first day. Thank God I was fine the next four days. Looking around and see the endless skyline is really something, and the air is really refreshing too. It was also crazy, as we were at the marines' battleship. 

The last day we were there, they prepared a plank. Yes, a PLANK. And they allowed us to try jumping off the plank to the ocean, with some of the marines down there waiting and ready to help us back into the ship. What do you guys think? Did I do it? The answer is : HELL YES! I walked the plank and jumped into the ocean.


Credits :

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Passion Eyes applied on Catwa's Mesh Eyes

Eyelashes : CLOCKHAUS - Irina Lashes

Eyewear : Yummy Accessories - Ghiaccio Cateye Frames

Hair : ARGRACE - Tokiwa

Outfit : Petite Mort for Tres Chic (Aug 17 - Sep 10, 2017) - Cream Serene Lace Dress

Footwear : fri.day - Eliza Heels (cloud)

No comments:

Post a Comment