Tuesday, August 9, 2016

McCoy Island Starlight Ballroom


Ahhh…Second Life Ballroom. It’s been a while since the last time I danced in a ballroom in SL with someone I actually know. Today a friend of mine took me to a ballroom that’s been in SL for a very long time : McCoy Island Starlight Ballroom.
Yes, you can see in the photo that I was dancing in my casual outfit - tank top and harem pants to be exact. This particular ballroom is not a formal one, so we can go there wearing casual outfit. The decoration is beautiful, with stars and the big moon above our heads, and particles around the ballroom. Since it’s a skybox, it wasn’t lagging. Totally love it! <3 It’s too bad that it’s empty most of the time nowadays.
Credits for my look :
Mesh Head : Catwa - Jessica
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Original
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Skin : Belleza - Keira (Catwa Applier & Omega Applier for Slink) - Medium
Eyes : Deesses Boutique - Vision Mesh Eyes set (bought this set at The Dressing Room)
Hair : [elikatira] - Other
Top : Petite Mort - Gypsy Witch Tank - Cocoa
Pants :  Petite Mort - Tan Ikat Harem Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment