Friday, March 31, 2017

Award-Winning Celebrity!



So I just unpacked all of the gifts that I got from escaping the Tower by MadPea. And between the gifts, I found a trophy! I love how MadPea gives trophies as a reward to their players and bloggers. This is the second time I got a trophy from MadPea after winning MadPea's Blogger of the Month last year. So thank you, MadPea! These rewards makes me feel like a celebrity and motivates me to work harder!

You want the prizes too? Play MadPea's latest game The Tower starting here.


Credits :

Mesh Head : LeLutka - Bento Head - Simone

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara

Mesh Hands : Vista - F-Vista Bento Prohands Fem-v.2 Final

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Entice - Olive

Hair - [elikatira] - Brielle

Eyewear : Meshdol - 7 color Nerd Glasses (w/ color changer and resizer)

Outfit : ISON - Lace Front Mini - Nude

Watch : Kibitz for BishBox (March 2017) - Hearty Watch

Necklace : MadPea - The Tower Necklace (winning prize)

Trophy : MadPea - The Tower Trophy (winning prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment