Friday, June 23, 2017

Romantic Hideout


There are literally tons of romantic places in SL. When I was quite new to SL, and I had my first SL boyfriend, I used to enjoy places where we could slow dance with romantic love songs. Then I found out that there are a lot of places in SL where we can do a lot of activities - hang gliding, sleigh ride, hot air balloon, even theme parks, and I started going on SL dates enjoying those activities. There just had to be an activity during those dates. 

So which one is the most romantic place? Well, after being together for years, it's anywhere as long as he's with me. Whether it's just chilling at home, or even a run down place that we find, we enjoy each other's company very much without the need to do a particular romantic activity or sharing some words.

Credits :

Pose : SamPoses for Square1 (June 2017) - All of Me

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Elysian - Sky

Hair : [elikatira] - Qiana

Eyewear : Mad Mesh - Nerd Glasses

Top : Scandalize - Juliet (w/color change HUD)

Bottom : Petite Mort - Clean Drkwash BF Jeans

Footwear : fri.day - Gail Sandals (Cloud)

Photo Location : The Looking Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment