Sunday, October 2, 2016

These Shoes are Killing Me!


I love high heels, especially stilettos. I would love to wear them everyday to work, but…after a few hours or less I always take them off and put on my flats. But hey, I still love my heels anyway! This pose from Q-Poses says it all! Party, stilettos and beer? This is where they get me :D

Credits :
Pose : Q-Poses for Cosmopolitan Event round 3/5 (26th September to 8th October 2016) : Worn Out
Mesh Head  : Catwa - Destiny
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Original
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Mesh Feet :  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Mid
Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sena v2 - Caramel
Eyes :  Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes - Ocean
Hair : Wasabi Pills - Roberta
Dress :  Blueberry - Sera - Black

Photo Location : The Looking Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment