Sunday, January 15, 2017

MadPea Blogger of the Month!



A few days ago I found out that I won MadPea Blogger of the Month for December 2016. OMG I was very happy when I heard the news! MadPea is one of my favorite brands in SL, just becoming their blogger alone is a huge honor for me, and now this!

I didn't see it coming, as December was a tough month for me. RL job was very demanding, I didn't have time to blog anything until around the last one week and a half. I guess I do well under tight deadline, lol! Such a procrastinator! Anyhow, this definitely motivates me to do better and better as a blogger. Thank you MadPea Production!

Here's the link to the official blog post from MadPea : 
http://www.madpeagames.com/congratulations-decembers-bloggers-month/



Credits :

Mesh Head : LeLutka - Bento Head - Simone

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara

Mesh Hands : Vista - F-Vista Bento Prohands Fem-v.2 Beta

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Madelief - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Entice Eyes - Grey

Hair : Oleander - Madison (w/color change HUD for accessory)

Dress : [sYs] Designs for BishBox (Dec 2016) - MORISSETTE Dress

Jewelry : League - Antique Lace Jewellery Set

Shades : Yummy Accessories  for BishBox (Dec 2016) - Ghiaccio Cateye Frames 

Watch : MINIMAL for MadPea Christmas Calendar (Dec 2016) - Christmas Watch - Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment