Sunday, February 12, 2017

Temper Tantrum


Ever heard the term "temper tantrum"? Yup, like some kids do when they don't get what they want. The rolling, the crying, the screaming and kicking around. I have my own way of doing it, because I don't like it when my husband leaves the house for non-work-related things for a very long time. My version of temper tantrum also involves lying on the floor and rolling around a bit. But instead of crying and kicking, I put on my make up, a sexy outfit and some sighing. Usually he decides to stay, at least a bit longer than he planned to *smile of satisfaction*

Credits : 

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara

Mesh Hands : Vista - F-Vista Bento Prohands Fem-v.2 Final

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Hair : TRUTH - HoneyAna (February 2017 VIP gift)

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes - Aqua

Dress : [I<3F] & co for BishBox (Jan 2017) - Glamour Dress (w/color change HUD)

Glasses : Meshdol - 7 color Nerd Glasses (w/ color changer and resizer)

Footwear : Essenz  for BishBox (Jan 2017) - New Delhi (w/color change HUD)

Tattoo : Arabic Tattoos for 2nd Level (Feb 2017) - Kazue

No comments:

Post a Comment