Monday, April 24, 2017

Weekend Sailing!



This weekend's agenda is sailing with hubby! So exciting! Too excited, I have to admit. Had my newest sexy outfit on and a new pair of high heels sandals. Of course he laughed at my clumsiness, plus, even with those heels I am still way shorter than him! Still, he agreed I looked captivating, LOL


Credits :

Mesh Head : LeLutka - Bento Head - Simone

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Elysian - Sky

Hair - ARGRACE - Hana

Eyewear : Meshdol - 7 color Nerd Glasses (w/ color changer and resizer)

Outfit : Scandalize - Zoe (w/color change HUD)

Footwear : fri.day - Rita Sandals - Cloud

Couple Pose : SamPoses for Pose Fair 2017 - All in One


Photo Location : The Looking Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment