Monday, April 24, 2017

Wine for Two


Well, when I am excited to hangout with someone, I tend to get ready and go to the hangout spot earlier than the actual appointment time. Much earlier, sometimes. Anyhow, a glass of wine is always a good friend in waiting. Just hoping the one I am waiting for shows up before the I finish whole bottle of wine and I will have to be carried home drunk.

Credits :

Mesh Head : LeLutka - Bento Head - Simone

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Elysian - Sky

Hair - Doe for BishBox (April 2017) - Anna (hat included)

Eyewear : Yummy Accessories - Ghiaccio Cateye Frames

Outfit : Scandalize for N21 - Madison (w/color change HUD)

Footwear : Pure Poison for BishBox (April 2017) - Gillian Sneakers (w/color change HUD)


Furniture :

NEWCHURCH - Alpha Industrial Bar Set 

OneDecor - Red Wine Bottle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment