Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Party at My Place? No Blood will be Shed - I Promise!


Happy Halloween everyone! Anyone will join me for the party? I have put up some decorations, I prepared candies...see even Lil Boo Boo is enjoying it! What? This chainsaw? Oh it's just a prop. Yes, it's real, I don't have a fake one, but you know, it's just for show. Blood splatter? Oh this on my body? I didn't reali - oh it's just red paint, really. No, really, of course I'm not lying, why would I lie?


Credits :

Marion's look :

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : ARTE for Cosmopolitan - Fairy Eyes (applied on Catwa's Mesh Eyes)

Eyelashes : CLOCKHAUS - Irina Lashes

Hair : Doe - Anna

Eyewear : Mulloy - Cato Glasses
(w/texture change HUD)

Necklace : MadPea Ghost Hunt Prize - Eyeballs Necklace

Outfit : Flawed - Blood Soaked Outfit

Tattoo : Ama. - Blood Splatter

Chainsaw : MadPea Ghost Hunt Prize - Halloween Chainsaw
(with animations, activate on click)


Home & Garden Stuffs :

(Old Spiderweb Chair, Pumpkin Bucket, Pumpkin Neon)

No comments:

Post a Comment