Friday, November 3, 2017

Just You


Time to relax. The one thing I need to relax : you. I can be anywhere, doing anything, as long as it's with you, I feel at ease. Just a little chat on the bench, talking about regular things we can find in everyday life with you, it feels amazing. I don't need to go on an expensive vacation, I don't need a fancy expensive date, as long as I have my quality time with you.



Credits :

Home & Garden Stuffs :

Goose for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - Couples Park Bench
(w/single and couple poses)

Photo Location : Maison de L'amitie


Pose for top picture 
[west end] for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - The One Who Cares


Marion's Look :

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : ARTE - Fairy Eyes (applied on Catwa's Mesh Eyes)

Eyelashes : CLOCKHAUS - Irina Lashes

Hair : Tukinowaguma for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - Necke
(w/styling HUD)

Eyewear : Mulloy - Cato Glasses
(w/texture change HUD)

Watch : RealEvil Industries - Alice Watch
(w/texture change HUD)

Top : BLUDSHOT for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - In Chains Halter

Bottom : Blueberry - Cossy - Denim Rip Shorts - Midnight

Footwear : ROC - Canvas Sneakers 
(w/color change HUD)


No comments:

Post a Comment