Sunday, September 18, 2016

Innocent Countryside Life


Another round of Tres Chic has started! This time Petite Mort has 3 products for the event for 120L each! In the two pictures I put on all three of the products : the sweater (6 color options), the skirt (6 color options), and the scarf (w/ color change HUD - 5 colors). 
And if you’ve been checking out my earlier posts, I don’t have my usual look there. Yup, just got a new Catwa mesh head, combined with skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins and beautiful pair of green eyes from Avi-Glam - and I miss my short hairs, so... Anyways, you can look at the details of the skin (I did not apply any make up there, so that’s the original look) and the mesh eyes on the second picture here :
Credits : 
Mesh Head  : Catwa - Destiny
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Original
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Aviana - Caramel 
Eyes :  Avi-Glam - Ardent Eyes - Nature Pack - Olive
Hair : Truth - Juliette
Top :  Petite Mort for  Tres Chic (Sep 17 to Oct 10, 2016) - Chenille Sweater - Rose
Skirt :  Petite Mort for  Tres Chic (Sep 17 to Oct 10, 2016) - Hand-painted Leather Skirt - Sky
Scarf :  Petite Mort for  Tres Chic (Sep 17 to Oct 10, 2016) - Boho Scarf w/HUD

Photo Location : Venta Silurum


No comments:

Post a Comment