Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Shining Bright Like a Diamond




I already posted the Fluffy product from [QE] Designs in my previous post...I just HAVE to post the Fierce one. Check out this other dress from [QE] Designs for the Fluffy & Fierce event! Representing the fierce side of the event, the Sydney Dress really does look fierce! Completed with color change HUD, you can change the color of the top and the ruffle layers.
And I thought, to make it more fierce, why not add some tattoo? So here’s the latest tattoo from Arabic Tattoos, called Like a Diamond. In these picture I am wearing the henna variant. Arabic Tattoos has this one in 4 color options : black, white, henna, and - wait for it - GOLD! I think I need to post the gold one too later ^.^

Credits :
Mesh Head  : Catwa - Destiny
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Original
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Mesh Feet :  Slink -  AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sena V2 - Caramel
Eyes :  Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes - Ocean
Tattoo : Arabic Tattoos - Like a Diamond - Henna
Hair : [elikatira] - Naara
Dress :  [QE] Designs for Fluffy and Fierce Event - Sydney Dress (Fierce)
Boots : -KC- Couture - Ismara Boots

Photo Location : The Looking Glass
SLURL : maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon%20Dream/18/22/27

No comments:

Post a Comment