Thursday, October 20, 2016

Showing Off a New Outfit at a Friend's Place



As a blogger, I’ve always explored around the virtual world to find the perfect background for the products that I blog, because I can’t always use my little house as background. Sometimes I even have to look for a place well decorated AND I also need to be able to rez some objects in the area - which is difficult. 
So I’d say I am lucky to have a friend who is a DAMN GOOD, and I really mean DAMN GOOD at decorating. Knowing I need to take a lot of pictures for my blog, she offered me to take pictures at her place, and I was in awe - the place is totally gorgeous. So from now on I might use her place to take pictures for my blog. And guess what? She is willing to help you decorate your land for a VERY affordable price. 
The pictures I put on this post were taken on a land decorated by GH G1r1s Decorations Land. As you know, Another round of Tres Chic has just started, and this is the outfit made exclusively by Petite Mort for the event! The top and the pants have 7 color options each that you can choose from. The top is 120L each, and 145L for the pants.

Credits : 
Mesh Head  : Catwa - Destiny
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Original
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Mesh Feet :  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Flat
Hair :   !Oleander - Honeydew
Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Aviana - Caramel
Eyes :  Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes - Charcoal
Top :  Petite Mort for Tres Chic (Oct 17 to Nov 10 2016 round) - Tie-Dye Halter Top (Raspberry on first picture, Ivory on second)
Pants :  Petite Mort for Tres Chic (Oct 17 to Nov 10 2016 round) - Sand-wash Silk Capri (Cocoa ond first picture, Black on second)
Footwear : ieQED - skuld.stud.flat.brown on first picture and fri.day - Marsali Flats on second.

Photo Location : A friend’s house. 
Check out GH G1r1s Decorations Land on Facebook for more information on the decoration pictures and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment