Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Time when My Car Broke Down in Innsmouth



I’m sure most of you can relate with the feeling I get when my car breakdown while I am all dressed-up and there’s noone around to help me out. Not to mention that dress is new! It’s from Petite Mort and it’s a group gift! I am so ready for the party, I even put on my favorite necklace from Delirium Style! Can anyone give me a ride to the party?

Credits :
Mesh Head  : Catwa - Destiny
Mesh Body : Slink - Physique Original
Mesh Hand : Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Mesh Feet :  Slink - AvEnhance Feet High
Hair :  TRUTH - Dasha
Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Catty - Pinapple
Eyes :  Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes - Charcoal
Eyeshadow :  Delirium Style for The Seasons Story - Fairy Eyeshadow (OMEGA applier)
Lipstick :  Avi-Glam - Creamy Lipstick - Vamp
Dress : Petite Mort - Vega Strapless Dress (October 2016 group gift)
Necklace :  Delirium Style for The Seasons Story - Autumn Necklace (w/HUD)
Footwear :  -KC- Couture - Ismara Boots

Photo Location : Innsmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment