Sunday, February 12, 2017

Please Pick Up!


What can I say, we are women, we want to look fabulous, and we love shopping. So sometimes we forget about time when we shop. Stepping out of the mall, it was dark already. No taxi, so I had to walk. Better call my husband to pick me up! Baby please pick up! I don't want to ruin these shoes!


Credits :

Mesh Head : LeLutka - Bento Head - Simone

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara

Mesh Hands : Vista - F-Vista Bento Prohands Fem-v.2 Final

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Oh My Gacha! (Jan 12-26) - Jewel - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Entice Eyes - Olive

Lipstick : [Stellar] - Velvet Matte Lipstick "The Nudes"

Eye Shadow : SLACKGIRL - Rita Shadow 

Outfit : Scandalize - Demi - Midnight

Shades : Yummy Accessories  for BishBox (Dec 2016) - Ghiaccio Cateye Frames 

Footwear : PHEDORA for BishBox (Jan 2016) - Gemma Heels (w/color change HUD)

No comments:

Post a Comment