Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Recharging


I am sure you have at least heard the term "Introvert". Majority of time, I am an introverted person. I need LOADS of time by myself to recharge, because being around other people makes me feel tired afterwards, even if I enjoy being with them.

The moment like you see in this picture here - alone in the park with my tablet, enjoying the scene and the wind blowing - is heaven for me whenever I feel worn out. And boy, do I love the pergola!

Credits : 

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara

Mesh Hands : Vista - F-Vista Bento Prohands Fem-v.2 Final

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Hair : Exile - Rush

Outfit : Belle Epoque - Adley (White)

Bottom : ARISE - Super Low Sheer Leggings

Footwear : fri.day - Elsie Janes - Antique

Furniture : Raindale for 2nd Level - Elston Bench and Pergola 


No comments:

Post a Comment