Sunday, October 29, 2017

Insecurity


No. I will not move from here. 
It's too scary out there. 
You can't make me go out. 
I will never go out there. 
It's save here. 
I'm okay by myself. 
I can take care of myself here.
I am not lonely.
I am okay here.


Credits :

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : ARTE - Fairy Eyes (applied on Catwa's Mesh Eyes)

Eyelashes : CLOCKHAUS - Irina Lashes

Hair : Tukinowaguma - Piirto
(w/styling HUD)

Eyewear : Mulloy - Cato Glasses
(w/texture change HUD)

Earrings : CLOCKHAUS for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - Sassy Earrings - Gold

Tattoo : Carol G for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - Red Rose

Pose : [west end] for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - Nudes Pose Set

No comments:

Post a Comment