Thursday, October 26, 2017

Morning Routine


Alright! The weather is nice, I am all ready for my morning run! Got my new cute cat-ears headphone too, so I have the music prepared for this morning. Will I see you at the park doing your morning sport too?

Credits :

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : ARTE - Fairy Eyes (applied on Catwa's Mesh Eyes)

Eyelashes : CLOCKHAUS - Irina Lashes

Hair : ARGRACE - Kaede

Outfit : [Canimal] for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - Speed
(w/texture change HUD)

Shades : [meisu] for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - Reveuse Glasses
(w/texture change HUD)

Headphone : [Enchante'] for Cosmopolitan (Oct 23 - Nov 4, 2017) - Cute Headphones - Black

Footwear : ROC - Canvas Sneakers 
(w/color change HUD)

No comments:

Post a Comment