Thursday, September 21, 2017

MadPea's Mysterious SEVEN


Finally! I did not get the chance to do this game immediately when it just opened, but I FINALLY DID! Another one of MadPea's awesome adventurous interactive thriller game, Seven, where we once again get to play the main character. If you would like to play the game, you can start here or get the information here. To me personally I really enjoyed this game, and here you can read a bit of my adventure at Seven.

The story started when I woke up at work and realized I fell asleep at my office after working late. Nobody else was in the building. I walked out of the building, going through the rain to get to my car across the street. I was walking across the street when - WHAM! - a bus hit me. When I woke up, I was at the hospital, not knowing what really happened and how long I'd been there. The TV was showing the news of the accident, mentioning that the bus and the 7 passengers had gone missing without a trace. Strangely, the hospital was empty. You can guess what happens next - I had to try to find out what really happened in the accident that sent me to the hospital and ended up finding out more about the missing bus passengers as well.


Like other MadPea games we have played and loved, Seven's storyline is very full of mysteries and the gameplay is full of puzzles. And yes, blood. And to make it even more challenging, in Seven there's a time limit to every puzzle! Thrilling! And there's one important point about Seven, this game is rated adult for violence and nudity. Child avatars will not be allowed to play.


Credits :

Photo location : MadPea - SEVEN


Marion's Look :

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Passion Eyes applied on Catwa's Mesh Eyes

Eyelashes : CLOCKHAUS - Irina Lashes

Eyeliner : ARTE - Hummingbird Eyeliners

Lipstick : #adored - Kaylie Lips - Plush Edition (for Catwa)

Eyewear : Mulloy - Cato Glasses
(w/texture change HUD)

Hair : TRUTH VIP - Char / Wasabi Pills - Roberta

Outfit : Scandalize - Ikenia Outfit/Dress
(w/texture change HUD)

No comments:

Post a Comment