Friday, September 29, 2017

Waking Up on a Saturday Morning



What a beautiful Saturday Morning! I had a great time last night I even fell asleep without taking off my makeup, OMG...still, it's the weekend...I am madly in love with this bed. I can stay here forever. But...yea, I have to wake up. He might be waiting for me out there.



Credits :

Home & Garden Stuffs :

Raindale - Dallyn Summer House

Cherry House for Cosmopolitan (Sep 25 - Oct 7, 2017) - Double Bed with Curtain - Beige


Marion's Look :

Mesh Head : Catwa - Catya (Bento)

Mesh Body : Maitreya - Lara (with Bento hands!)

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Klaasje - Pineapple

Eyes : Avi-Glam - Passion Eyes applied on Catwa's Mesh Eyes

Eyelashes : CLOCKHAUS - Irina Lashes

Eyewear : Mulloy - Cato Glasses
(w/texture change HUD)

Makeup : [bellvi] for Cosmopolitan (Sep 25 - Oct 7, 2017) - Jessica Set
(Contains eyeshadow and lipstick)

Hair : Tukinowaguma for Cosmopolitan (Sep 25 - Oct 7, 2017) - Drexler

Outfit : Casadel for Cosmopolitan (Sep 25 - Oct 7, 2017) - Abigail Top and Shorts (White)

No comments:

Post a Comment